- Seattle, WA
- Full Time
With over two times the visitors of any other local media website, Seattle Times Media Solutions digital agency partners with advertisers as the digital solution for their local marketing needs. We leverage 123 years of Pulitzer-prize winning coverage to help local and national advertisers connect with their customers. We reach more Northwest adults than any other local media company with our full suite of services: Print and Digital Display, Mobile, Social, SEM/SEO, Programmatic, Branded Content, Web Services, Direct Mail, and much more.
At STMS, we’re continuously growing to meet our client’s needs. Our Advertising department is hiring for a success-driven Account Manager to join our agency team! This role is fundamentally key to client retention and instrumental in revenue growth for digital marketing services. These client-centric services include Search Engine Marketing, Social Advertising, Programmatic Advertising, Website Services, and other Seattle Times advertising products. Ideally, you would comfortable managing this plethora of services while supporting and growing the day-to-day relationships and providing a first-class experience with advertisers.
- Effectively onboard new clients to ensure an accurate understanding of client’s goals and objectives.
- Communicate required assets and/or advertiser tasks for attribution and set proper expectations.
- Oversee digital campaign strategy and performance, technical execution and implementation of a coordinated plan as liaison between the sales and ad operations teams.
- Collaborate with sales teams to identify opportunities to drive campaign improvement, retention, and an advertiser's lifetime value.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the advertising platforms being utilized and an advanced ability to analyze campaign performance.
- Review and analyze digital campaign performance data across multiple platforms.
- Serve as a pre-sale resource for Account Executives, including collaboration on strategy, competitor research and identify measurable client goals.
- Identify upsell opportunities in order to achieve revenue goals.
- Provide pre-sale client audits upon request.
- Experience: At least three years of client relationship management and consultative sales experience. Google Analytics experience required.
- Education: College degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Hands on experience working with enterprise level web analytics tools.
- Ability to readily identify obstacles and offer solutions.
- Technologically savvy, with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Enthusiasm for working as a team; ability to establish good rapport with colleagues.
- Commitment to integrity, strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment with minimal supervision.
- Strategic mindset, with an innate ability to creatively solve problems while working collaboratively with the team.
- Strong listening skills and approachability.
- Ability to accurately analyze large amounts of data across multiple platforms and data sources.
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing products and working knowledge of Google products including Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
This role requires a background check once an offer has been made.
Founded in 1896, The Seattle Times continues its tradition as a family-owned, Pulitzer Prize-winning newspaper that cuts through the clutter and provides readers with timely, relevant news. We serve the Pacific Northwest with thoughtful, independent journalism that makes a real difference in our community. And as a media solutions company, we combine cutting-edge digital capabilities and service with the values and integrity of respected traditional media… with an established audience of 2.1 million. At The Seattle Times, you'll find work that matters.
If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a description of the reasonable accommodation(s) needed.